Jesse Stern spent his formative educational years locally in the Orlando area. Jesse graduated from Rollins College magna cum laude receiving a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics with a minor in Computer Science. Jesse then graduated from Barry University School magna cum laude finishing in the top 7% of his graduating class while serving as a research assistant and the Business Editor of Law Review. After graduating law school, Jesse moved to Jacksonville, Florida where he focused his practice in the areas personal injury, products liability, auto negligence and probate and estate planning. While practicing in Jacksonville, Jesse refined his skills and realized his excitement in problem solving and piecing together difficult puzzles in representing severely injured clients against product manufacturers and insurance companies. Jesse is a member of the Florida Justice Association and the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association. In his free time, Jesse enjoys spending time with his wife and going to the Orlando area theme parks.
Rollins College, magna cum laude
Barry University School of Law, magna cum laude
Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
Florida Justice Association
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Do Product Liability Attorneys Need To Know About Automatic Emergency Braking?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Product Liability Case in Florida?
- Can You File a Lawsuit For a Failure to Diagnose a Stroke?
- How Do I Preserve Evidence in a Product Liability Case?
- Can You File A Lawsuit If Your Airbag Was Recalled?