Lawsuits and allegations continue to pile up against Bayer and its popular prescription birth medication Yaz. Yaz’s health dangers include heart attack, stroke, gallbladder disease, severe blood clotting, pulmonary embolisms, and even sudden death. This is a birth control medication marketed to girls as young as 14 and through their 20s, 30s and even 40s. However, the side effects associated with Yaz are comparable to health issues that someone would go through in her 70s or 80s. Yaz and related birth control medications are 99% effective, just like the Pill and other various contraceptive methods, however prescribed users are twice as likely to develop a side effect from using Yaz.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Allegations Have Been Filed Against The Takata Corporation And The Automobile Manufacturers?
- What Do You Need To Know About Takata Airbag Recalls & The NHSTA?
- What Is A Tread Separation?
- What Is The Role Of The Whistleblower Lawyer?
- How Does The Reward System Work For Whistleblowers Under The False Claims Act?