On August 13, 2009, the CPSC announced that Little Tikes, based in Hudson, Ohio was recalling 1.6 million Children’s Toy Workshop Sets and Trucks because these products included oversized (about 3 ¼ inches long and 1 inch in diameter) plastic toy nails that can pose a choking hazard to young children. The CPSC received one report of an 11-month boy who choked on one of the nails. The boy made a full recovery after the incident. Owners were sent a replacement nail in a different design.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Do You Need To Know About Recalled Exploding Samsung Batteries?
- Have All Car Owners Been Notified if Their Models Are in the Takata Airbag Recall?
- How Dangerous Are Defective Seat Belts?
- What Types of Injuries Are Caused by Takata Airbags?
- How Many Deaths And Injuries Have Been Caused by Takata Airbags?