Recently, Rich Newsome along with his client Corey Burdick, spent the day with Lisa Fletcher from WJLA. They told Corey’s story and shared the frightening details surrounding the Takata airbag recall.
The very same company that designed the faulty airbag system – Takata – is designing and manufacturing its replacement…using the same, key ingredient that experts say caused the original airbags to fail and, they predict, will eventually cause the replacements to fail.
Rich and Corey also announced the re-launching of ConsumerWatch.com and filmed a Public Service Announcement alerting consumers to take in their 2001-2003 Hondas and Acuras immediately to dealerships to have their airbags replaced.
Read and see the full story here: http://wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/sudden-impact-is-america-facing-a-recall-of-the-takata-recall
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- If I Or A Loved One Was Injured Or Killed Due To The Defective Takata Airbags What Steps Should I Take?
- What Are The Most Common Types Of False Claims Act Cases?
- What Types of Injuries Are Caused by Takata Airbags?
- What Is The False Claims Act?
- My Airbag Didn’t Deploy, Can I Sue The Car Manufacturer?