Laurie Swinehart brings an extensive amount of experience to Newsome Melton. She has more than 18 years of paralegal experience and has been a part of our firm for over 11 years. Laurie obtained her paralegal certificate from the Denver Paralegal Institute in 1995 and her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Regis University in Colorado Springs, Colorado in 2000. She is currently a member of the Florida Justice Association.
Laurie is originally from upstate New York, and moved to Florida to be closer to family. She has been happily married for over 21 years and also enjoys spending time with her companion-pup “Bogey.” In her free time, she enjoys getting out on the course and playing a round of golf.
Regis University, Colorado Springs, CO (2000)
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Denver Paralegal Institute (1995)
Newsome Melton, Paralegal, 2006-present
Hogan & Fahlgren, P.A. Paralegal, 2005
Bush Augspurger & Lynch, Paralegal, 2003-2005
Thomas F. Egan, P.A., Paralegal 2002-2003
J.C. Martin III, Legal Assistant, Office Manager 1997-2000
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can You File A Lawsuit If Your Airbag Was Recalled?
- If I Or A Loved One Was Injured Or Killed Due To The Defective Takata Airbags What Steps Should I Take?
- How Do You Know If You Have A Defective Airbag Case?
- Have All Car Owners Been Notified if Their Models Are in the Takata Airbag Recall?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Product Liability Case in Florida?