I. Screening the Case
II. Identifying the Parties and Theories of Liability
III. Drafting the Complaint
IV. Building Your Case
A. Sample Bench Memorandum of Law Regarding Lavado v. State
D. Sample Complaint — Warranty
F. Sample DND Letter to Tow Yard
I. Sample Jury Instructions
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Allegations Have Been Filed Against The Takata Corporation And The Automobile Manufacturers?
- How Does The Reward System Work For Whistleblowers Under The False Claims Act?
- What Do You Need To Know About Toyota’s Curtain Shield Airbag Recall?
- What Are The Causes Of Action In A Florida Product Liability Case?
- Can Your Vehicle Seat Paralyze You In A Crash?