I. Screening the Case
II. Identifying the Parties and Theories of Liability
III. Drafting the Complaint
IV. Building Your Case
A. Sample Bench Memorandum of Law Regarding Lavado v. State
D. Sample Complaint — Warranty
F. Sample DND Letter to Tow Yard
I. Sample Jury Instructions
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Are You Compensated For In A Product Liability Lawsuit?
- Can Your Vehicle Seat Paralyze You In A Crash?
- If I Or A Loved One Was Injured Or Killed Due To The Defective Takata Airbags What Steps Should I Take?
- Can You File A Lawsuit For A Failure To Diagnose A Stroke?
- How Do You Know If You Have A Defective Tire Case?