In July, 2009, Kumho Tire USA began recalling 36,292 Kumho Mohave A/T light truck all terrain tires in the following sizes: LT225/75R16, LT245/75R16, and LT265/75R16. Kumho states that the reason for the recall is that these tires cause difficulties with the vehicle’s handling performance when operated under loaded conditions or when changing lanes. This condition could result in the vehicle swaying and could possibly result in a crash. Kumho will replace the tires free of charge.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Many Types of Michelin Tires Were Included In The Tread Separation Recalls?
- What Do You Need To Know About Takata Airbag Recalls & The NHSTA?
- Which Cars Are Included In The Takata Airbag Settlement?
- Why Do We Store Evidence In A Product Liability Case?
- What To Do If Your Car Is On The Takata Airbag Recall List