In July, 2009, Kumho Tire USA began recalling 36,292 Kumho Mohave A/T light truck all terrain tires in the following sizes: LT225/75R16, LT245/75R16, and LT265/75R16. Kumho states that the reason for the recall is that these tires cause difficulties with the vehicle’s handling performance when operated under loaded conditions or when changing lanes. This condition could result in the vehicle swaying and could possibly result in a crash. Kumho will replace the tires free of charge.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Recall System is “Completely Broken”
- If I Or A Loved One Was Injured Or Killed Due To The Defective Takata Airbags What Steps Should I Take?
- What’s The Difference Between Tire Tread Separations & Tire Blowouts?
- How Do You Know If You Have A Defective Airbag Case?
- What Are Some Safety Misconceptions About Cars?