NHTSA says it will announce new guidelines for autonomous vehicles by the end of the summer. These guidelines may cause potential arguments for preemption, despite statements by industry and the NHTSA that liability should be decided by state courts.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Is A Tread Separation?
- How Does The Reward System Work For Whistleblowers Under The False Claims Act?
- What Is Improper Airbag Deployment and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- What Allegations Have Been Filed Against The Takata Corporation And The Automobile Manufacturers?
- What Do Product Liability Attorneys Need To Know About Automatic Emergency Braking?