NHTSA says it will announce new guidelines for autonomous vehicles by the end of the summer. These guidelines may cause potential arguments for preemption, despite statements by industry and the NHTSA that liability should be decided by state courts.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I Have a Defective Tire Case?
- What To Do If Your Car Is On The Takata Airbag Recall List
- My Airbag Didn’t Deploy, Can I Sue The Car Manufacturer?
- How Does the Reward System Work For Whistleblowers Under the False Claims Act?
- Have All Car Owners Been Notified if Their Models Are in the Takata Airbag Recall?