In July, 2009, Kumho Tire USA began recalling 36,292 Kumho Mohave A/T light truck all terrain tires in the following sizes: LT225/75R16, LT245/75R16, and LT265/75R16. Kumho states that the reason for the recall is that these tires cause difficulties with the vehicle’s handling performance when operated under loaded conditions or when changing lanes. This condition could result in the vehicle swaying and could possibly result in a crash. Kumho will replace the tires free of charge.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Long Do I Have to File a Product Liability Case in Florida?
- What Should You Do in the Aftermath of an Auto Accident?
- What Do You Need To Know About Recalled Exploding Samsung Batteries?
- What Happens If I Get a Recall Notice and the Dealer Can’t Fix My Car?
- What Allegations Have Been Filed Against The Takata Corporation And The Automobile Manufacturers?