Michele L. Reed is a nurse attorney with extensive experience in medical malpractice and class action litigation. She has an active license in Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Michele is a graduate of Widener Law School in Wilmington, Delaware. She received her MSN from Immaculata University in Pennsylvania and graduated magna cum laude with her BSN from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, PA. She maintains an active Florida RN license.
Michele has over 20 years of experience in Health Care Administration in private and government health care facilities. She has vast experience in critical care and behavioral health care. Additionally, she has taught nursing administration at West Chester University and Immaculata University in Pennsylvania.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Do Product Liability Attorneys Need To Know About Automatic Emergency Braking?
- Why Are States With High Humidity Prioritized In The Takata Airbag Recall?
- What Do You Do If Your Vehicle Is Part Of The Airbag Recall?
- What Is The Defect Causing The Takata Airbag Recall?
- How Do You Determine The Age Of Your Tires?