Michele L. Reed is a nurse attorney with extensive experience in medical malpractice and class action litigation. She has an active license in Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Michele is a graduate of Widener Law School in Wilmington, Delaware. She received her MSN from Immaculata University in Pennsylvania and graduated magna cum laude with her BSN from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, PA. She maintains an active Florida RN license.
Michele has over 20 years of experience in Health Care Administration in private and government health care facilities. She has vast experience in critical care and behavioral health care. Additionally, she has taught nursing administration at West Chester University and Immaculata University in Pennsylvania.
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Toyota Models Are Being Recalled For Takata Airbags?
- What Allegations Have Been Filed Against The Takata Corporation And The Automobile Manufacturers?
- How Do I Find Out If My Car Has A Recall For Airbags?
- What Do You Need To Know About Takata Airbag Recalls & The NHSTA?
- What Causes Tire Tread Separation?