Milette Webber is a native Central Floridian, having graduated from Trinity Preparatory School and Rollins College before leaving the state to attend law school at the University of Memphis. Since graduating from law school in 1998, Milette has focused her practice in the areas of products liability, personal injury, negligence, and toxic tort. After spending a few of her formative years defending some large auto manufacturers, Milette realized her true passion lay elsewhere, representing clients in their catastrophic injury cases. Milette is a member of the Florida Justice Association and the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association. In her free time, she is an avid triathlete and open water swimmer, having participated in races throughout Florida and the Southeast.
Trinity Preparatory School
University of Memphis
Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
Florida Justice Association
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Types of Injuries Are Caused by Takata Airbags?
- What Is Improper Airbag Deployment and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- What Allegations Have Been Filed Against The Takata Corporation And The Automobile Manufacturers?
- Is A Car Dealer Responsible When A Wheel Comes Off While Driving?
- Why Do We Store Evidence In A Product Liability Case?