Milette Webber is a native Central Floridian, having graduated from Trinity Preparatory School and Rollins College before leaving the state to attend law school at the University of Memphis. Since graduating from law school in 1998, Milette has focused her practice in the areas of products liability, personal injury, negligence, and toxic tort. After spending a few of her formative years defending some large auto manufacturers, Milette realized her true passion lay elsewhere, representing clients in their catastrophic injury cases. Milette is a member of the Florida Justice Association and the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association. In her free time, she is an avid triathlete and open water swimmer, having participated in races throughout Florida and the Southeast.
Trinity Preparatory School
University of Memphis
Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
Florida Justice Association
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
- My Airbag Didn’t Deploy, Can I Sue The Car Manufacturer?
- What Do You Do If Your Vehicle Is Part Of The Airbag Recall?
- Have All Car Owners Been Notified if Their Models Are in the Takata Airbag Recall?
- What Allegations Are There Against the Automakers and Takata?
- What Causes A Tire To Fall Off While Driving?